Friday, February 25, 2011

Gelish Manicure Review

Today I had my first Gelish Manicure, I love a manicure as much as the next girl but HATE the chipping that always occurs. The deal with Gelish is that it apparently stays on for weeks before chipping begins.

I went to the adorable Blush Waxing boutique on 17th and Madison in Denver and the lovely Trish who owns the place did a fantastic job. Check her out here! http://www.blushwaxing.com/

The whole process is a little different than a normal manicure, they apply each coat and then use a UV dryer for about 30 seconds to set the gel.

I'll keep you posted on the hold up of the process, but first impressions have made me a convert!
The color on my nails is called "Stand Out" which looks more brown in the ad they show you, but is really a deep red! Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment